- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- (1) 9oz box Box of frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1/2 cup Pitted kalamata olive
- 1 tbl Rosemary leaves, fresh
- 1/4 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- (4) 6oz. Cod fillets
- 1/2 lemon Lemon, juice and wedges
- 1 tbl Parsley, fresh chopped
- to taste Salt and pepper
- to taste Optional: Weber's Veggie Grill Seasoning
- to taste Optional: Eat Barbecue's The Most Powerful Stuff rub
Simple recipe for a light and tasty fish dinner. Original recipe comes from Food Network.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine the potato slices, artichokes, olives, rosemary, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl.
- Optional: We used Weber’s Veggie Grill Seasoning on the veggies. We love this stuff.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet; bake until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Brush the fish with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Optional: We used Eat Barbecue’s Most Powerful Stuff rub on the fish. Kicks up the taste a bit. Use more rub on the thicker end of the cod fillet.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and set the fish on top of the vegetables. Return to the oven and continue baking until the fish is opaque and the vegetables are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the fish with the lemon juice and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
0 0 100 0