- 1 or 2 Baking Potato, cubed (1/2-3/4")
- 1/2 White or Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/2 Bell Pepper, diced
Simple seasoned, cubed potatoes on the grill for a summer side dish.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Optional: Season with the spice rub of your choice – bbq, veggie, etc.
- Tear off a large sheet of heavy duty foil, or double sheet of regular foil. Large enough so that all the potatoes fit on 1/2 the sheet – about 3 feet for 2 potatoes. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil on the foil and spread. The potatoes will stick otherwise.
- Pour contents onto foil.
- Fold the foil in half and crimp all side to create a pouch.
- Place on grill over medium to high heat.
- Flip every 5 minutes for 20 minutes.
- To crisp potatoes more, open the pouch and transfer to a heated cast iron skillet for the last 5 minutes.
- Serve from the cast iron skillet.
0 0 100 0