- 1 lb. Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 lb. Ground pork
- 1 Green onion, finely chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 2-in piece Fresh ginger, grated
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1 tbl Soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tbl Sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 10-ounce package Round wonton wrappers
- To taste Optional: Sriracha
Homemade pork and shrimp potstickers.
- To make the filling: Pulse all the ingredients in a food processor until partly smooth but not completely pureed. It should have a little texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- To make the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of filling in to the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.
- To freeze for storage – lay dumplings on a baking sheet, uncovered, and freeze. Once frozen, place in a freezer bag for storage.
- To cook – heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden brown on one side – about 2-3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water and cover the skillet and steam the dumpling for another 10 minutes or so.
- Dipping sauce – combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tbl honey and 1 garlic clove, minced. Sriracha to taste.
0 0 100 0